Monday, September 23, 2019

Say hello to the 2019 Ace winner: Taylor Love.

Taylor is a recent graduate of Harding High School in St. Paul and headed to college. In her words:  "I would like to thank you so much just for providing this opportunity for students like me, who are dedicated to improving access to and standards for education. Also thank you so much for choosing me as a recipient, as incorporating this scholarship into my cost of attendance calculations has significantly decreased the amount of financial stress on me and my family. It means a lot to be able to fully focus on education, given the incredible importance of it. I’m currently preparing for a trip to a University in Taipei, so I have been working a lot and recently filling out many to-do lists." Good luck, Taylor. Do great things. I know you will.

No comments:

Post a Comment