Monday, January 18, 2016

Recipient, 2014: Olayemi Fadahunsi.

This was Olayemi's aspiration as she graduated from Harding High in St. Paul: "My major is to become an Elementary School teacher. My plan and goal is to one day become an inspiration to my future students and help bridge the achievement gap because I believe every student deserves the chance to have a quality and fair educational experience. It is the best time to build that confidence is at the start of their education."

Now a sophomore at The College of Saint Benedict in Minnesota, Olayemi continues to pursue her dreams. Her update:  "I graduate in May of 2018 with a degree in Sociology emphasis in Anthropology and Political Science with an emphasis in International Relations. I have had various experiences in professional settings in communications, Public Resources, Community Development, lesson planning,and Undergraduate Research. I have diverse experiences in many different work settings such as fast food, agriculture, office work, higher education, and teaching.

"My strengths include my ability to be flexible, great communication, time management, strong initiative, open mindedness, and strong teamwork."


No comments:

Post a Comment